Included in the Premium and Enterprise subscriptions, the Schema App Highlighter allows you to markup one page and then automatically deploy the mark up to pages that share the same page template.
Using the Highlighter, Digital Marketers can do complex schema markup without writing code and without the delays and dependencies of an IT development team.
Template: A page template utilizes the same layout for a specific type of content. There can be 10s, 100s or 1000s of similar pages. Examples include Products, Services, Blogs, FAQs, How-tos, Item lists, Offer Catalogues or Collection pages, and Job Postings.
See the Schema App Highlighter in action
Deploy Schema Markup to 100s or 1000s of pages in minutes without writing code
What You’ll Love
- Optimize template pages with no coding
- Create “connected” markup at scale
- Unlike the Google Highlighter, It:
- Contains the entire schema.org vocabulary + extensions (e.g. health, automotive, finance, etc).
- Is visible to all Search Engines & Assistants
- Allows you to Control where your markup resides
How it works
- Select the page templates you want to mark up.
- Load a chosen page and select the Schema markup class.
- Map each of the elements on the page to the Schema markup properties.
- Define the pattern for each template
- Review and deploy.
Sure, you could manually hack the JSON-LD page-by-page OR … use the Schema App Highlighter!
Work from your web page and click the content you want to mark up. The Highlighter only displays properties associated with your chosen schema.org class.
You are not alone as you tackle adding markup to 1 or 1 million pages! We’ve got your back.
All Page Types
Optimize any type of page content! Schema Highlighter has all of the schema.org vocabularies including extensions (Health, Automotive, Finance, etc). Don’t be restricted with basic tools, try Schema App!
Speed and Scale
Add Schema Markup across 100,000 pages in hours instead of months! You heard me right, the Highlighter empowers you to do schema markup at scale and with speed.