Your privacy is important to us and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices set forth herein.
The Right to Modify
What personal information do we collect from people that register on Schema App?
When purchasing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be required to supply certain personal data, including but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Business Name or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register for Schema App, purchase a product on our site (plugin, app, training, etc), subscribe to a newsletter or enter information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We also collect and use information about your use, and the use by other customers, of the Services in order to improve and enhance the Services, to repair errors or bugs, and to develop new versions of the product.
How do we protect your information?
Account Information: When you sign up for a Schema App Account, you select a User ID (by entering an email address and password) and we collect and store that information. Collected information is data we have solicited in a form or obtained via cookies or by other means; stored information is collected information that has been subsequently deposited into our databases after collection. In addition to your User ID, we also collect and store your first name and last name. We may also collect and store your company name, telephone number, address, and certain other information about you that may be required by us to provide the Services or be disclosed by you during your use of the Services.
Billing Information: When your Account includes a Subscription, we collect, but do not store, your credit card number. We do collect and store your billing address. Full credit card numbers are never visible to Schema App employees or contractors, and we will not modify your credit card number or billing address under any circumstances. We adhere to all controls required for handling cardholder data in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards. You agree that our Third Party payment processors may collect and store your billing address and credit card information on our behalf. We are not responsible or liable for the ways in which Third Parties collect, store, or process your Personal Information or Sensitive Information, or other details about you.
Log Data: When you use our Services, our servers may automatically collect and store information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include, but is not limited to, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, the operating system you are using, the date and time of your accessing the Services, geolocation information, type of device, cookie data, and browser signatures.
- IP Addresses: We will log the IP address of any visitor to a webpage you create and publish using the Services in order to calculate traffic usage per Account and conversion rates per variant, investigate spam allegations and discrepancies in page statistics, as well as to ensure the security of the webpage, Services, and related data. Unbounce never uses the IP address or other Personal Information of visitors to your pages to conduct marketing activities or promote the Services.
- You agree that you are responsible for adhering to all laws, policies, and other regulations in your relevant jurisdiction(s), including but not limited to all laws requiring that cookie use must be disclosed. Schema App disclaims all liability in this area.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may use social media (for example, Facebook and Twitter) in addition to the operation of the Website. Social media accounts are public and are not hosted by us. The Users who decide to interact with us through social media must therefore read the terms of service and privacy policies of these third-party suppliers of services and the applications used to have access to them.
The Personal Information that is provided to us by way of social media accounts is collected in order to record exchanges (for example, questions and answers, comments, “likes”, shared tweets) between the User and us. It may be used to answer requests, make statistical evaluations and to prepare reports and for all other purposes indicated in this Policy.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google Analytics, YouTube and AdWords for our site.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Facebook Tracking Pixel
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Third Party Behavioral Tracking
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Fair Information Practices
In correspondence with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
While we make reasonable efforts to maintain the security of personal information in our custody or control, please be advised that the Internet and email are inherently insecure media, and we accept no liability for the security or privacy of personal information in transit over the Internet.
Updated: August 14th, 2017