A structured data reporting solution that scales with you
Schema Performance Analytics (SPA) offers reports to monitor performance as it relates to schema markup and Schema App.
Use the data to identify content and rich result opportunities within your site.
Benefits of Google Search Console plus more data & more customization
Three powerful views to analyze performance
See performance trends at a glance by keyword, page category, and search appearance.
- Branded vs. non-branded keyword analysis
- View clicks, impressions, & CTR by brand query, page category, & search appearance
TIME PERIOD COMPARISON
Customize time period comparisons for a deeper understanding of performance trends.
- QoQ, MoM, & YoY data comparison
- View 2 or more time periods within one comparison
- Breakdown by one or more search appearance, search types, and branded vs non-branded keywords
Visualize high-level trends of aggregate data for a comprehensive business review of your structured data performance.
- Visualize growth rate between two customized time periods
- High-level insights of total clicks, impressions & CTR
- Breakdown by onr or more search appearance, search type, & brand query
Frequently Asked Questions
SPA (Schema Performance Analytics) is interactive, easy-to-use Schema App based analytics service that makes it easy for all clients of Schema App to monitor, analyze and quickly get insights about website performance using GSC data with the split of schema sources such as highlighter, editor and API feeds.
It provides more custom reports to monitor specific performance as it relates to schema markup and Schema App to inform content strategy and overall business strategy. SPA takes all of the data from Google Search console and processes the information to provide better insights and more custom reports.
Google Search Console (GSC), formerly Google Webmaster Tool (GWT), is the platform that Google offers to help monitor a website’s search performance. It provides tools that let webmasters analyse traffic metrics like clicks, impressions, click-through-rate and position in Google.
Google Search Console (GSC) UI, is a platform that Google offers to help monitor a website’s search performance. While, SPA dives deeper and learns about website performance at a more granular level. SPA is equipped with all the visualizations that a Schema App software solution is expected to track. GSC UI represents the factory default settings like exports limited to 1,000 rows, for instance. While, SPA bypasses those factory default settings by using GSC API to make more customized requests, and get more customized output.
SPA provides many benefits by providing more insights into your content, schema markup and schema app strategies and activities. This has the potential to drive content strategy efforts into where it matters most.
In Schema Performance Analytics, performance is based on three data dimension
- CTR (Clicks Through Rate)
These dimensions can be explored in detail by applying a set of filters as described below
- Date: filters information based on the boundary of start and end date, day, month, quarter and year.
- Search Type: filters information based on web, video, and image, NEWS, etc
- Page Categories: filters the scope of information such as highlight templates, editor, and even a section of a website where no schema markups are deployed.
- Search Appearance: filters information based on search appearances offered by google search console in addition to enhanced capability of the dashboard such as All_Feature and No_Feature
- Brand Query: filters information based on query strings that users searched for on Google by categorizing them as Branded and NonBranded. The list of branded terms can be updated by contacting the firstname.lastname@example.org.