Use the Structured Data Analyzer Tool
The Structured Data Analyzer was designed to help identify sales opportunities, and provide actionable data for proactive maintenance on structured data markup. Modeled after the Google Search Console, with the Structured Data Analyzer you can crawl an entire domain to see structured data present. It discovers both JSON-LD and Microdata, even if it is being loaded asynchronously in a tag and tells you if there are errors or warnings for Google required and recommended properties.
Use Cases for Structured Data Analyzer
How to Use the Data provided by the Structured Data Analyzer
When you run the analyzer on a site, it looks for all the “things” that have been optimized on the page with JSON-LD or Microdata. When it has finished the crawl it will identify the following data points and how you might use the data. The time to complete a crawl depends on the size of the website (minutes to several hours).
- Pages Visited: Total number of pages crawled.
- Pages with Schema Markup: Total number of pages with schema markup on it. Does not have to be unique schema markup.
- Start and End Time: The date and time of the crawl.
- Coverage: The percent of total pages with schema markup.
- Errors and warnings: List of the data items on the site listing the errors, warnings for that schema type.