The Schema App Platform can connect directly or process bulk uploads of data
Bulk Upload or Data Feed
Large scale markup can be done in multiple ways:
- Option A – bulk uploads (.csv or JSON file)
- Option B – dynamic mapping of a data feed
- Option C – updates on changes
All methods enable a large container of data to be transformed into schema markup. All bulk data is validated with our schema.org business rules, so that accurate and complete schema markup is produced. Structured data is automatically created in JSON-LD and sent to our cache, where WordPress, Google Tag Manager or API pull the validated markup.
Need a Solution?
We are not just a semantic search company, we are also an information architecture company. If you are trying to do structured data at scale and need a solution, contact us. This is our favorite problem to solve.
- Markup Products at Scale by automating Google Merchant feed into Structured Data
- Markup 1000’s of locations/events/documents by connecting database to Platform
- Map any SQL database tables into Schema.org Markup (relational database -> Schema.org)