Take Your Shopify Store To the Next Level
With Schema App, you can easily create accurate schema markup for your eCommerce products.
There are two options for Shopify customers:
Automated schema markup for your eCommerce website.
*To purchase the advanced offering, first download Shopify Core and then upgrade to the Advanced option.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Schema Markup for Products (schema.org/Product)
- Adds markup for variants of each product (schema.org/Offer)
- Simple properties like name, category, image, brand, SKU, and weight, including units mapped to correct code
- Schema Markup for Category Pages (schema.org/OfferCatalog)
- Schema Markup for Individual Blog Posts (schema.org/BlogPosting), Blog, and Pages (schema.org/Article)
- Adds aggregate rating to produce a rich snippet for products
- Integration with Schema App in Advanced App
- Navigate to the Schema App for Shopify app page in the Shopify App Store.
- Log into your Shopify Store by entering its website address.
- Install the Schema App for Shopify App.
- The Schema App Shopify App will ask you to confirm your installation. Click Install app.
Your Shopify App should now be connected to your Schema App account. No further configuration is required. Learn more.
You can verify that markup is being added to your pages by viewing the source of your page and looking for a JSON-LD block at the bottom of the page’s head element. The block of JSON-LD will be surrounded by a comment saying “SchemaAPP Liquid Start” and “SchemaAPP Liquid End”. Learn more.