Free eBook Download
Optimize your content for the AI revolution
The emergence of ChatGPT, Bing’s AI chatbots, and Google’s Bard and Search Generative Experience (SGE) has significant implications for search behaviour and SEO strategies.
Generative AI search engines are disrupting the search landscape, requiring more specific and topical content and a greater emphasis on Schema Markup to further ground the Large Language Models (LLMs).
There is an opportunity in these changes for businesses to leverage robust, semantic Schema Markup to develop and manage their own knowledge graph. By doing so, they provide AI search engines with domain-specific knowledge in a structured manner and control how their content is understood and represented in search.
This ebook highlights the benefits and challenges of generative AI search engines and how businesses can adapt their SEO strategies to meet the demands of generative AI search and stay competitive.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- What Generative AI Search is & how it impacts SEO
- How developing a knowledge graph with Schema Markup puts you at an advantage
- 3 things SEOs can do to prepare for the evolution of search, including how to:
- Create high-quality content about specific topics
- Implement semantic Schema Markup across your site
- Measure performance and be agile
By embracing these learnings, SEO professionals like you can optimize your content for the AI revolution and gain a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of search.
Download your FREE eBook and future-proof your SEO strategy today!
Download the eBook to prime your organization for AI search today!
Fill out the form and get your free download now.