Our Purpose is to build meaningful connections
We build meaningful connections on your website with structured data and also design our culture to build meaningful connections with each other and our customers each day at work. We believe diversity drives innovation and is key to our success.
We help to build better search results for everyone
As you scroll through search results, you can see the difference between websites that have structured data markup and those that don’t. Basic search results have a title tag, a meta description and a URL. By marking up certain content on your website with structured data, that content is eligible to show additional information in search through enhanced Google features like rich results.
Why aren’t all brands already using schema markup? Google is always updating its structured data documentation and vocabulary, which means that you need to constantly update your markup as things change. If you don’t have the time or resources, this is a lot of work for any team. That’s where Schema App comes in!
WITHOUT SCHEMA APP
Ordinary Search Results
- In an ordinary world, structured data markup is time-consuming, complex, and technical.
- If you don’t have the time or resources, schema markup is an advanced SEO strategy that is often overlooked.
- Without tools, schema markup is done manually, page-by-page.
WITH SCHEMA APP
Enhanced Search Results
- With Schema App, structured data markup is dynamic, robust, and done in minutes at scale.
- Reduce dependency on IT, saving your team time and resources!
- We empower digital teams to get more clicks from organic search by working with schema markup experts.
We believe in taking care of our team
At Schema App, we empower our employees with a culture of empathy and transparency. We support and encourage each other to make sure everyone feels valued and motivated. We want you to be healthy and happy, so that we can do our best work as individuals, as a team, and as a company.