Included in the Pro, Premium and Enterprise subscriptions.
The Trend Report allows you to view your Schema Markup over time.
We loved the Structured Data Report that Google used to produce… so much so, that when they discontinued it, we decided to build our own.
Why it’s great
- Tracks your Schema Markup coverage over time
- Contains the details of your most recent crawl
- Allows you to easily map your organic and voice search success to your schema markup efforts
How it works
- Configure the settings. Choose when you want it to run – the day of the week, the time and possibly even the frequency (available to Premium and Enterprise customers).
- According to the schedule, it will automatically crawl the first URL that appears on your Schema App “Home” page
- Crawl up to 1,000 pages ( Pro customers) and up to 10,000 pages (Premium and Enterprise customers).
- Set your URL home page (if not already set up)
- Log into Schema App and choose “Trend Report” from the left navigation bar.
- Set up your preferences by clicking on “Crawl Settings
NOTE: The more pages we crawl, the longer it will take.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, if you separate each account into its own project and set the home page on that project with the corresponding URL, you can create a separate report for each account.
No, but if you have a Premium or Enterprise subscription, you can use the Analyzer tool to run crawls on your competitors.
If you want to see all of the properties that appear on a page and see the details, use the Analyzer.
If you want to see the schema markup over time, use the Trend Report.