Our team will be performing maintenance on Schema App’s tools on Saturday, March 6th, 2021 from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm EST. Schema App’s authoring tools (app.schemaapp.com) will be unavailable during this time period. We’re excited to make some improvements to our systems for improved reliability.
Below is a list of all systems affected by the scheduled maintenance period:
- Schema App’s authoring tools found on app.schemaapp.com will be inaccessible.
- Our Shopify, BigCommerce, Drupal, and WordPress apps will be inaccessible.
- Ad hoc analyzer crawls that are in progress will be cancelled and will not be restarted.
- Scheduled analyzers and highlighter crawls that are running will be cancelled and then rerun (from the beginning) after the outage.
- Existing markup will remain deployed but no updates to the markup with new content or configuration will happen during the service window.
- Any morning Merchant Center updates that haven’t completed when the maintenance starts will be cancelled and will run again at 6:00 pm EST.
During the scheduled maintenance, your existing schema markup will continue to be deployed to your website so that you can benefit from great results in search!
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a great weekend!
The Schema App Team