Schema App Eliminates…
- Hours of research to understand schema.org best practices
- Need to learn and write JSON-LD & Syntax Errors in Code
- Dependency on client or internal IT/developer resources to code schema markup
- Dependency on IT/developers to deploy schema markup accurately
- Dependency on IT/developers to update schema markup monthly
- Hours of research staying on top of Google’s recommendations
- Delays in delivering results
How much time does Schema App save?
|Schema Markup Process||Without Schema App||With Schema App||Enabling Schema App Tools|
|Learn Schema.org||40+ hours||4 hours||Schema.org Advanced Bootcamp|
|Learn to write JSON-LD||40+ hours||0 hours||Automated|
|Schema Markup Strategy & Mapping to Properties||3hrs per page||45 min planning
10 min mapping
|Schema App Highlighter|
|Write JSON-LD||1-2 hrs per page||0 hours||Automated|
|Test & Iterate on JSON-LD||3 minutes||0 hours||No Syntax Errors. Schema App Editor to Add or Change Data.|
|Install JSON-LD on Website||1-2 hrs per page||30 min per domain||Set up Deployment once for all pages|
|Test JSON-LD||30 min per page||30 min per domain||Test Deployment Once.|
|Update JSON-LD||1-2 hrs per page||5 min per page||Schema App Editor|
|Total Time||80 hours training
7+ hours per page
|4 hours training
1 hour deployment
1 hour/page type
Benefits at Scale
Data Gathering, Mapping, and Maintenance
In addition to deployment automation, gathering the website’s content and mapping it to Schema Markup is very time-consuming. Schema App has three automated solutions to solve this problem:
- Schema App Data Highlighter enables you to map a page type once, and then optimize 100s or 1000s of pages that share the same layout.
- Schema App Bulk Upload enables data to be mapped to schema.org for a large dataset, and then created, and deployed in hours, vs weeks.
- Schema App Data Feed allows data to be mapped once, and then updated daily, weekly, or monthly, with no human intervention.
Free Generators vs Schema App
You may be thinking, “I can just use a free JSON-LD generator to do Schema Markup!” Here are 3 reasons why you want to use Schema App instead.
Value beyond SEO
Today we offer integrations with Google Analytics, to leverage schema markup to add context to your analytics. Resulting in the ability to report on data trends tied to specific product features, blog authors, topics, etc. This is called Semantic Analytics.
Chatbots are a hot topic today amongst CMOs. Chatbots require knowledge of the information on the site, including potential actions, to add value to their users. Schema App can share the knowledge created in Schema Markup with Chatbot platforms to enhance their intelligence and provide more value to their interactions. Blog: How schema markup can make chatbots more intelligent.