At Schema App, we work hard every day to build connections with structured data, with our customers, and with each other.
As a team, we strive to Get Results, to have a Growth Mindset, and to be Great People.
We make informed decisions
- We are easy to do business with — both our products and our processes.
- We make informed decisions based on data and our expertise.
- We are outcome-focused both internally and for our customers.
- We empower our team to decide the “how”!
We see change as an opportunity
- We are adaptable, nimble, resilient humans. We are always learning and are resourceful in our growth.
- We give, receive, and ask for feedback to help each other grow and do better.
- We strive to make things better, one step at a time.
- We celebrate learning and taking on new challenges!
We are collaborative and helpful
- We are honest and transparent.
- We are respectful and inclusive.
- We take time to give back to the community.
- We take care of ourselves and look out for each other.
WE GIVE BACK
It’s good to give back to our community
As a team, we volunteer, make monetary donations, provide free services, and mentor.
The Schema App team donated to Lakeside Hope House. Read more here.
January & February 2020
The Schema App team volunteered to pack food and optimized the website for Food4Kids Guelph! Read more here.
The Schema App team donated to Food4Kids Guelph. Read more here.
A team of friendly schema markup experts
We want your schema markup to be successful!
Schema App isn’t just expert technology, it’s a true partner for your online business. Your Customer Success Manager will work with you to develop a structured data strategy that’s aligned with your return on investment goals.
We love building meaningful connections
We build connections with structured data, with our customers, and with each other. Even though we are flexible first, we take the time to make meaningful connections as a team remotely and in person.
Our culture club creates these opportunities through coffee chats, virtual game tournaments, and more!