This tutorial will go over how to do bulk updates on your accounts.
Bulk upload capability in Schema App allows enterprise accounts to add hundreds of locations, products, or people in one easy upload.
Once you come to a new upload:
- Select the account
- the account pulls from all your sub accounts in order to keep the structured data organized and easy to manage.
- Select sub-account
- Click the upload type
- Depending on whether you are uploading an organization, person, place or product – you select the appropriate one here.
- Using our template for the tab deliminated files you can manage and massage your data and then choose your file and then upload it.
- Once uploaded you’ll see it’s status in the processing column
- if there are errors – the app will tell you whether there’s certain elements or fields that need to be fixed in order for it to be successfully processed.
- Once the bulk upload has been done you can go to the structured data editor and edit any of those fields or classes that you’ve added and make real time updates until you do a further bulk upload.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our bulk updating capabilities.