What Makes Schema App a Great Place to Work
Schema App is on a mission to translate the world’s web content to be understood by search engines, voice assistants and augmented reality. We are experts and the go-to professional solution for the super niche, geeky search optimization practice called Schema Markup. We work with the world’s leading search teams to automate their Schema markup creation, maintenance, and management process and then leverage it to add more business value.
Our co-founders Martha and Mark possess a unique blend of business strategy, technology, and team building skills, acquired from 30+ years of international experience working for companies like Cisco, Panasonic, Shell, and GE. We use our nerdy, and customer-centric experience to help our customers rock their Schema markup, with a smile, and powerful technology.
If you are goal driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are ready to make a huge impact in a growing company, check out our jobs openings below – we would love to hear from you!
Oh yeah, we also work in a cool downtown office in Guelph.
Why our team likes working for Schema App
- “I like that we have a dynamic team that lets us iterate quickly to constantly improve our products.”
- “Life/Work balance is a priority with weekly One-on-One meetings ensuring that the team’s head and hearts are doing well and we are set up for success.”
- “By far is the people. I think we have a great team who respect each other and spontaneously collaborate, truly smart people, and, well, sensible and personable management. The corporate culture isn’t forced, it’s natural.”
The Environment and Benefits
- Schema App is based out of Guelph, in a newly renovated 1800’s Petrie Building.
- We offer competitive salaries and additional compensation for performance.
- Awesome Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, alternative medicine.
- Great coffee, snacks, and bi-weekly team lunches
- Free parking
- UX Developer
- Customer Success Manager with a passion for technical writing
- Business Development Manager
- Part-Time Office Coordinator
Send your resume and your unique ability to firstname.lastname@example.org.