At Schema App, we are passionate about helping our customers succeed in the area of Schema Markup, the advanced SEO strategy that makes reviews, prices, images, etc pop up in organic search results. To help us on this mission, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated customer centric person to join our Customer Success Team.
You would be responsible for managing the customer success journey for our Enterprise and Agency clients with the goal of fostering adoption and helping them get phenomenal results for their company. This role is responsible for taking care of our clients by building positive relationships, identify business needs and solve customer problems while building value for Schema App by growing retention and wow’ing our customers.
What does a typical day look like?
Your days are spent your day interacting with customers around the world, solving problems, staying powered up by tasty healthy snacks.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Coach and Advocate for Customers: Provide awesome service and support to ensure customers are successful and renew.
- Troubleshoot issues, escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Encourage clients to think strategically about how our platform can support their business goals
- Be a Schema App Champion with our customers. Coach customers on the best practices of customer success, and the use and benefit of our products and services
- Be a Schema Markup and Schema App guru: Be an expert in using and configuring all aspects of the Schema App platform.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell clients on additional products
If you like to helping people succeed, love to learn, open to becoming an expert in Schema Markup and take on various tasks to help the company and customer succeed, you are perfect for this role!
Do you have…?
- Experience working with customers
- Awesome communication (in person and one the phone), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Advocate for customer needs
- Ability to learn. Understand web technology concepts – ie. Schema Markup
- Motivated, positive attitude, eager to learn, strong work ethic
- Passionate about working for a startup
- Like Burritos and/or coffee.
- Love to work downtown in the funky New Petrie Building, 15 Wyndham Street North, Guelph, Ontario.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and our office is accessible.
Competitive Salary and Benefits, 3 month probation period
Send resume and your unique ability to Martha van Berkel, CEO Schema App – email@example.com.