At Schema App, we are passionate about helping our customers succeed in the area of Schema Markup, the advanced SEO strategy that makes reviews, prices, images, etc pop up in organic search results. To help us on this mission, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated customer centric person to join the Schema App Customer Success Team.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing the customer success journey for our Enterprise and Agency clients with the goal of fostering adoption and helping them get ongoing value from Schema App. This role creates value for the client through the ability to build productive relationships, identify business needs and solve customer problems while building value for Schema App by increasing retention and wow’ing our customers. If you like to spend your day interacting with customers around the world, solving problems and want to be part of a team that’s in growth mode, look no further.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Coach and Advocate for Customers: Provide superior service and support to ensure customers are successful and renew.
- Troubleshoot issues, escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Ensure clients are generating their intended business outcomes.
- Inspire clients to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
- Be a Schema App Champion with our customers. Coach customers on the best practices of customer success, and the use and benefit of our products and services
- Be a Schema Markup and Schema App guru: Be an expert in using and configuring all aspects of the Schema App platform.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell clients on additional products
The successful candidate will not only have a passion for customer success, an eagerness to learn, be open to getting geekie with Schema Markup and take on new responsibilities. They would ideally have:
- 2-3 years experience working with customers
- Awesome communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide professional client communications, both proactively and in challenging situations
- Ability to think strategically and align client business pain points to product features
- Ability to learn. Understand web technology concepts – ie. Schema Markup
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, eager to learn, strong work ethic a must
- Passionate about working for a startup
- Like Burritos.
- Want to work in the funky New Petrie Building, 15 Wyndham Street North, Guelph, Ontario.
Competitive Salary and Benefits, 3 month probation period
Send resume and cover letter to Martha van Berkel, CEO Schema App – email@example.com.